Monday, March 18, 2013

Where is Tr. Maddy?

Today, I found the best place to work! 

My office is so busy: students and teacher coming in all the time, getting materials, asking for a pen, getting rewards for good behavior, asking for paper, taking a test, getting keys...

I get so distracted and often I go through the whole day without getting any paper work done.

Today I tried something new. I had so much work to be done, I just had to hide....

Under my desk was the only place I could go. I could be part of the action of the office but no one knew I was here.

My butt may hurt from sitting on the tile ground for 3 hours but what I needed to finished is now done!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word. . . We need to get you another TA. .

    ReplyDelete
  3. so what was Brian's comment removed???

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOl... I'm wondering the same mom... :-) Thinking you need to get Liz to make you a nice cushion!

    ReplyDelete