Saturday, May 22, 2010

In GA

I flew into Atlanta Ga yesterday for training with Adventures in Missions or AIM.

I am working with them for the summer and leading mission trips with high schoolers. There are three other interns with me Sara, Melissa, and Doug. Our project leaders are Marcus and Cathy and they have a 6 month old little girl. (I am excited for that) :)

We will be in GA for a week finishing training and helping out. Then our team is driving to Philly, yes even with the baby. Hopefully we will stop in DC for a night. We will start driving on June 1st.

Training has been great. We are living in a cabin with bunk beds three high with a total of 36 beds! There is not electricity and we have to use out houses. No big.. I just got back from Ghana :)

I'll keep you posted on what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment