Friday, April 13, 2012

Out Loud

A friend and I wanted to go out for dinner so we walked to a restaurant.

We got inside and looked for a place to sit. On our search for an open table I looked around and could not believe my eyes! I could not hold it back, I did not mean to but it just happened....

I said, 'It is like mazungu Heaven in here.' I was in utter shock! There were so many white people in one place!

After my statement, as I was looking around in awe, half of the people in the restaurant looked up and chuckled. Just then I realized how loud I was.

Still stunned my friend and I walked out and went to the restaurant down the street...

This is called reverse culture shock... it was kind of funny :)

1 comment:

  1. Now I'm curious about which restaurant you were in! And where did you go instead :)

    ReplyDelete