Friday, March 11, 2011

Master Packer

You would not know it by looking at me but I have become a great packer.

I asked the missionaries in Rwanda what I could bring to them from the US and the mom, Jen, gave me a pretty big list; brown sugar, some caned products, shoes, movies, books, contact solution, Easter candy, a few fun things for her kids. I got it all...

Today I pulled out my suitcase and started to pack well everything fit perfectly in my cool orange suitcase. I mean everything; Jen's whole list and all of my clothes, sandals and bug spray! Just call me a master packer.

Then I tried to list my cool orange suitcase...and well...I couldn't. I am guessing it weighted over 100lb. Needless to say I need to now unpack and pack everything in two suitcases. I hope my skills work when there are two suitcases...

No comments:

Post a Comment