Friday, July 30, 2010

Beautiful Night

This was my last night in Philly. I just had to share it with you all.


This was a great summer, a great experience and I am thankful for each moment of it (even the poison ivy).

I met great people, traveled to new places, learned new cultures and got to see God work in it all.

I learned that I am a very independent person but I heavily rely on God to guide my every move. And every day He took care of me, whether it was due to a tornado, what to do for the morning, patients, or just sitting and listening to Him.

And now for the next journey of my life. Weddings...

1 comment:

  1. I love it! The picture really turned out great, and it was a really nice night in Philly for stroll. Glad you shared your summer with us, and may God bless all your next journeys! On to Africa? Back to college? A thousand weddings? Bring it on!

    ReplyDelete