Friday, February 26, 2010

Back in Accra

After a 12 hour bus ride I made it back to Accra safely.

Saying the last good bye was hard but I am rejoycing in the fact that God allowed me the opportunity to meet all of the students and teachers. The computer lab teacher and each class captain has my email address in hopes that we can keep in touch. I also hope to come back to see my P5 class graduate from the school in 2014 :)

I will be visiting two different Awana clubs here in south Ghana. I am very excited for that. For those of you that do not know; Awana is a children's club that helps teach children about Jesus. I have applied to be a missionary for Awana International. The open positions are in Kenya and Zambia; almost wish one was in Ghana but it looks like the Lord is calling me else where. Still praying for God direction.

Prayer Request: I have caught a cold so some kind of sickness. Please pray that I get better before I fly home because being sick and flying is not fun at all. Thank you

2 comments:

  1. WE DO PRAY YOU GET WELL, ALONG WITH A PRAYER THAT YOU DECIDE TO SERVE THE OLD FOLKS IN ILLINOIS.....CAUSE, WE LOVE YA. G-MA & G-PA

    ReplyDelete
  2. said a prayer for you in church today. Sermon was about following God will in your heart...call me silly.....but you came to mind. Have a good flight home, get well, go where God sends you.....those real ol folk in Illinois are gona be just fine. Patsy

    ReplyDelete